Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Rappers and singers

I like the Rapper Big Sean because he has some nice songs on his album.

One of my favorite songs by him is Beware.

 Because the word beware is kinda a word I would use if I'm writing a rap verse.

 And I like to know what the Word Beware means.



I love the rapper Drake because all his songs on album are special to me.

One of his songs I like Is Hotline bling , Because I sing that song all time 

I hear it come on.

Drake is a american Rapper that rap and sings most of the songs I listen to.





My all time favorite singers Meek Mills.

A lot of his songs are mostly inappropriate.

Some of his albums that just came are the top 10 

that I really like to hear on the radio.



My last favorite music artist is the Weekend.


Because one of them are Earned It. 

That song is my top of the list song

every time that song come on I start 

singing real loud because that song makes

me happy and smile.











No comments:

Post a Comment